The Temperature And Humidity Sensor Module is a basic, low-cost digital temperature and humidity sensor. It uses a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor to measure the surrounding air and outputs a digital signal on the data pin (no analog input pins needed). Its very simple to use, and libraries and sample codes are available for Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
This DHT11 Humidity & Temperature Sensor Module makes is easy to connect to an Arduino or microcontroller as it includes the pull-up resistor required to use the sensor. Only three connections are required to be made to use the sensor – Vcc, Gnd, and Output. We have also included the cables required to connect the DHT11 to a microcontroller.
- Low-cost Module.
- 5V power and I/O.
- 2.5mA max current use during conversion (while requesting data).
- Good for 20-80% humidity readings with 5% accuracy.
- Good for 0-50°C temperature readings ±2°C accuracy.
- No more than 1 Hz sampling rate (once every second).
- It comes with cables to make connections to a microcontroll.