5V 28BYJ-48 STEPPER MOTOR:-
- 5V 28BYJ-48 widely used stepper motor because of its compact size, 5V power supply provided by any controller, and high level of control. It offers a stride angle of 5.625°/64, making 64 steps to complete one rotation (as every step covers 5.625). This stepper motor consists of 4 coils in the unipolar arrangement and each coil is rated for a +5V power supply and hence controlled easily controlled by any microcontroller.
- Among the four coils in the motor, one end of all the coil tied to +5V (Red) and the other ends (Orange, Pink, Yellow, and Blue) taken out like wires. The Red wire is connected to a constant +5V supply and this +5V is connected across the coil. This +5V energizes the coil only if the other end of the coil is grounded.
- 8BYJ-48 is a uni-polar 5V stepper motor that inputs electrical signals and rotates by converting these input signals into mechanical rotation. It offers a reduction gear of 1/64 set and therefore moves in precise 512 steps per revolution. These motors feature low noise, positional control easily without needing extra circuitry and components. Because this provides positional control, this stepper motor is widely used in the tracking of objects.
- As this stepper motor consumes a high current, a driver IC is required along with a microcontroller or Arduino. The ULN2003 breakout board is highly recommended as it has high current and voltage than a single transistor and therefore drives a stepper motor easily by enabling a microcontroller. Although it consumes +5V, it can not give high torque, for high torque prefer NEMA17 stepper motor is preferred.
Gear Stepper Motor DC 5V 4 Phase Step Motor Reduction Step Motor
- Brand new and high quality.
- Diameter: 27mm.
- Voltage: 5V.
- Step angle: 5.625 x 1/64.
- Reduction ratio: 1/64.
- 5 lines cable 4 phase stepper motor can be driven by ULN2003 chip.
- It also can be connected as 2 phase to use.
- Original box: No
- Color: Silver