Electronic Kit The components of our starter kit are the most complete combination of Open-Source Electronics, which can support most DIY electronic projects such as for UNO R3, for Bread Board, for Ultrasonic Sensor, for Stepper Motor and etc.
About this item:-
- The Electronic Components Kit has everything needed to build a prototype. It consists of breadboard, UNO R3, Ultara sonic sensor, Servo Motor and other generic components.
- Useful to build prototype | 15 components | UNO R3| Stepper Motor| Bread Board Supply kit | Multiple components
- The Electronic Components Kit is assembled for beginners willing to learn about building a prototype. It can be used in DIY projects to try out different ideas.
- This kit contains all the necessary components required to build a prototype. It can be used to design simple circuits and learn more about using these components in various projects.
- Inside this kit UNO R3 SMD Board, UNO Cable, 5mm led red diffused (5Pcs), Male to Male Jumper Wire, Male to Female Jumper Wire, Servo Motor, Stepper Motor, Bread Board (MB-102),1 300 RPM Gear Motor,1 7×2 inch Wheel,1 Single Shaft Bo Motor,1 Yellow Black Wheel, 2A Cell Holder with cap, 5V Bread Board Supply, HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor