One digit seven segment displays are used in many embedded system and industrial applications where the range of outputs to be shown is known beforehand. Basic 1 digit seven segment display can show numbers from 0-9 and a few characters. 7 segment displays are of different types; especially they differ in the number of digits/character it can display. Basically a 7 segment display is a single unit, which can display only 1 digit or 1 character.
About this item:-
- A seven-segment display (SSD), is a form of an electronic display device for displaying decimal numerals that is an alternative to the more complex dot matrix displays.
- The segment is a combination of 7 LED lines or segments. The segments of the display lights in different combinations to display Numbers from 0 to 9, the Arabic Numerals.
- The number is displayed by the code or any encoder-decoder IC which gives the command to light LED to make combinations and display numbers.
- Features: Common Anode, Color: RED, Low Current Consumption, High Brightness, PCB Mounting, Black face and white segments.
- It is widely used in digital clocks, electronic meters, basic calculators, and other electronic devices that display numerical information.