Make a small linear display with a glowing red color using this elegant LED bar graph only 1 long. 10 LEDs are contained in the plastic body. This display is bright, beautiful, and funky with nice diffused rectangular lenses for a striking look. There are 20 pins, 10 on each side, with 0.1 spacing so you can easily plug it into a breadboard with plenty of space for wiring left over.
- built-in chip.
- 5050 Highlight LED.
- It is equipped with an I / O interface that can control multiple LEDs.
- it can finish data reception and decoding in one piece.
- RGB 256 level brightness adjustment, 160,000 color image display effect, sweep frequency not less than 400Hz / S.
- 10 Separately Controlled LED’s
- High Brightness
- High-Intensity Green Output
- Ideal for Audio and Meter Displays
- Economically priced
- Easy to Mount
- RoHS Compliant
- LED Size: 2 x 5 mm
- Material: GaAlAs
- Absolute Maximum Ratings
- Power Dissipation (Pd): 65 * 10 mw
- Forward Current (If): 25 mA
- Peak Forward Current (Ifp): 250 mA
- Electro-Optical Data (@ 10 mA)
- Forward Voltage – Typical: 1.85 V
- Forward Voltage – Maximum: 2.2 V
- Luminous Intensity Typical: 120 Mcd