PM-01 multifunction Power Socket Meter is designed with professional chip micro-controller, electric energy measuring chip and precision current sensor, thus enabling it to measure voltage, current, power, power factor, electric consumption and working parameters of electrical equipment. The unit is also used as a power adaptor and an over-current warning device.
- Accumulative Charges = 0~9999*$
- Power Supply : 3V, Button Cell (CR2032) x 1
- Input : 220V, 50Hz, 6A
- Working temperature : 0˚C~45˚C
- Dimension : 132(H) x 67(W) x 37(D)mm
- Weight : 155g
- Standard packing : Gift box, manual
- This product inside is designed with professional micro-chips and electric energy metering chip, and equipped with a high-precision current sensor, thus giving real-time monitoring AC power supply unit situation; when over-current appears, it would alarm and prompt users to cut off power so as to make sure electrical safety.
- Electric safety transfer and other functions are available by connecting this product to a common socket and then plugging the electrical appliance in this
- Measuring and metering function Detect the electrical appliances voltage, current, power, power factor, frequency, electric quantity, electric charge, CO2 emission load, total time, etc.
- Over-current warning function When using this product, in case the load current exceeds 6.6A for around 10s, the power light and “OL”, “A” and other characters on the display screen would flicker to prompt users to cut off the power due to over-current
- RMS Voltage (V): 195 ~ 265 Vrms, 0.5 percent, RMS Current (A): 0.02 ~ 10Arms 1 percent, Weight: 365 grams (approximately), Standard Accessories: Manual, 3 pin socket