The analog gas sensor: MQ2 is used in gas leakage (like Smoke methane and liquefied flammable gas) detecting equipment’s in consumer and industry markets, this sensor is suitable for detecting LPG, i-butane, Propane, Methane, Alcohol, Hydrogen and Smoke. It has a high sensitivity and fast response time and the sensitivity can be adjusted using the potentiometer.
About this item:-
- Output Voltage :0~5V. Higher the concentration, higher the voltage.
- Quick response recovery feature,Long service life and reliable stability.
- The MQ2 gas detecting sensor module is gas detecting sensor module that features fast response and high sensitivity.
- Sensitivity can be adjusted to suit the requirements of the application by rotating the potentiometer.
- Suitable for household or factory gas leakage monitoring device, suitable for liquefied gas, butane, propane, methane, alcohol, hydrogen, smoke and other monitoring devices.