This L298N-based motor driver module features a built-in 5V regulator that it may utilise to give power to an external circuit in addition to using the well-known L298N motor driver IC. Up to 4 DC motors may be controlled by it, or it can direct and speed-control 4 DC Wheel. The L298N Motor Driver Board is a high voltage, high current twin full-bridge driver intended to drive inductive loads such relays, solenoids, DC motors, and stepper motors. It accepts normal TTL logic levels. It features two enable inputs that may be used to either enable or disable the device without relying on input signals. The compact shaft and coordinating wheels offer an application-specific design. Because of its modest weight and mounting holes, it may be easily installed inside a circuit. The 65mm wheel has maximum operational traction thanks to its standard grade rubber construction. The plastic rim of the wheel is strengthened with nylon, making it durable and strong.
About this item:-
- L298N As Main Driver Chip Makes Strong Driving Ability And Strong Anti-interference
- L298N: Current Sense for each motor | Heatsink for better performance | Power-On LED indicator | Directional control | Speed control | High power motor || BO motor: Low density and inertia | Capability to absorb shock and vibration as a result of elastic compliance | Ability to operate with minimum or no lubrication | Relatively low coefficient of friction || Wheel: Car hub is reinforced nylon | Sturdy | Tire with sponge liner for more strength | With upgraded tire tread for greater friction
- The L298N motor driver is perfect for robotics and mechatronics projects. It can also be used for controlling motors from microcontrollers, switches, relays, etc. It is capable of driving DC and Stepper motors for micro mouse, line following robots, robot arms, etc.
- The BO motor is ideal for DIY enthusiasts. This motor set is inexpensive, small, easy to install and ideally suited for use in a mobile robot car. The 65mm wheel is only compatible with BO motor.
- L298N: Input Voltage:3.2V-40V DC | L298N Dual H-Bridge DC Motor Driver | Operating voltage:DC 5V-35V | Peak Current:2Amps | Speed Control:PWM | Control Signal input voltage range:0.3V≤Vin≤1.5V (Low), 2.3≤Vin≤Vss (High) | Max.