The KBPC5010 is one massive bridge rectifier! Bridge rectifiers are used to convert alternating current (AC) to direct current (DC). They are constructed from at least 4 diodes and are a major component of most basic AC/DC power supplies. This specific bridge rectifier can handle up to 50A and a peak reverse voltage of up to 1000V. The metal casing has a hole in the middle – ideal for mounting it.
The rectifier measures 28 x 28 x 11mm / 1.1″ x 1.1″ x 0.43″inch overall and features 0.250″ quick disconnects. To use this part simply connect your positive DC line to the “+”, the negative/ground to the “-”, and each of the AC lines to one of the “AC” Pins.
- Diffused Junction
- Low Reverse Leakage Current
- Low Power Loss, High Efficiency
- Electrically Isolated Metal Case for Maximum Heat Dissipation
- Case to Terminal Isolation Voltage 2500
- Dimensions (Overall): 28 x 28 x 11mm / 1.1″ x 1.1″ x 0.43″inch
- Peak Average Current: 50A
- Reverse Voltage (Max): 1000V