Digital Multimeter with 1M Ohm Impedance is Standard Diagnostic Tool to Measure Two or More Electrical Values Such as Voltage, Current and Resistance. It uses digital and logic technology using integrated circuit technology to offer additional test capabilities.
They are Widely Used in electrical measurements, AC and DC voltage, AC and DC current, and resistance, voltmeter, ammeter, and ohmmeter, voltages and voltage fluctuations in homes or offices.
- An Easy to Read 3.5 Digit LCD Display.
- Ability of Displaying Measured Electrical Values Quickly Without any Computations.
- Auto-Polarity for Direct Current Readings.
- Auto Ranging which Selects the Correct Range for the Quantity Under Test to Get Most Significant Digits.
- Brand : R&D
- Type: Digital
- Size: 21X15X5cm
- Voltage Rating: 1000Vdc/750Vac Rms
- Impedance: 1MOhm
- Requires a 9V Battery
About this item :-
- Capacity: 200 mV, 2000mV, 20V, 200V and 1000V (DC Voltage), 200µA, 2000µA, 20mA, 200mA and 10A (DC Current), 200V and 750V (AC Voltage), 200, 2000 Ohms, 20, 200 and 2000KOhms (Resis
- METER TESTER: Hotfix portable, general purpose digital volt meter multimeter to test wires, batteries, cells, fuses and other electrical components.
- VOLTAGE TESTER: Hotfix safe and accurate voltage and current tester for troubleshooting electrical problems in automotive and household settings. Check for battery quality, automotive circuits, and charging systems.
- LARGE DISPLAY: Includes large, easy-to-read LCD screen that measures 3-1/2 digits and accurately measures resistance, current and voltage with maximum reading up to 1999.
- TEST LEADS: Red and black leads to test electrical system components including diodes, transistors, wires, fuses, and battery testing on electrical equipment.
- ENSURE SAFETY: Built-in overload protector keeps the meter from any possible damage, Checks continuity of wires, fuses, and electrical components. Overload indicator and low battery indicator.