Passive Buzzer Acoustic Component Mini Alarm Speaker For Electronic Project 5V
A buzzer or beeper is an audio signaling device, which may be mechanical, electromechanical, or piezoelectric. Typical uses of buzzers and beepers include alarm devices, timers, and confirmation of user input such as a mouse click or keystroke. Buzzer is an integrated structure of electronic transducers, DC power supply, widely used in computers, printers, copiers, alarms, electronic toys, automotive electronic equipment, telephones, timers, and other electronic products for sound devices. Active buzzer 5V Rated power can be directly connected to a continuous sound, this section dedicated sensor expansion module and the board in combination, can complete simple circuit design, to “plug and play.”
- Working models of science projects kits
- For home made DIY inverter
- 12V DC to 220v AC / UPTO
- Small and light high power-dissipation capability low frequency high efficiency
- Consumes very less power, high efficiency
- Useful in projects, toys, dash boards, warning signals
- Loud audible pleasant tone
- 150WATTS OUTPUT Small and light high power-dissipation capability low frequency high efficiency Consumes very less power, high efficiency Useful in projects, toys, dash boards, warning signals Loud audible pleasant toneThis is a Small PCB Mountable 5V Active Electromagnetic Buzzer.
- It is great to add Audio Alert to your electronic designs. It operates on 5V supply, uses a coil element to generate an audible tone.