Introducing the 5V One Channel Relay Module, the perfect solution for controlling various equipment and loads with ease. This high-end electronic control module boasts a double-sided FR-4 circuit board design and uses Single genuine relay control, ensuring optimal performance and durability.
With its international safety standards compliance, this module ensures a secure and isolated control area and load area, thanks to its isolation slots. Additionally, the bright power and relay action instructions make it easy to monitor the status of your equipment and load.
The low level trigger relay expansion board comes equipped with 1 normally open and 1 normally closed contact, providing you with the versatility you need to control your equipment. Thanks to the blue KF301 terminal, you can easily connect the module to the control line, saving you valuable time.
This is 1 Channel 5V Relay Board Module For Arduino PIC AVR DSP ARM. A wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and so on can control it.
Each one needs 15mA – 20mA driver current and Equipped with high current relay: DC 5V / 10A, AC 250V / 10A
Standard interface that can be compatible with microcontroller.
Specification and Features :-
- 1 channel relay board
- Operating Voltage 5V
- Max Current : 20mA
- Relay Contact Current Capacity at AC250V: 10A
- Relay Contact Current Capacity at DC5V: 10A
- One normally closed contact and one normally open contact
- Triode drive, increasing relay coil
- High impedance controller pin
- Pull-down circuit for avoidance of malfunction
- Power supply indicator lamp
- Control indicator lamp
- Indicator for Relay output status
- Can Be controlled various appliances & other Equipment With Large current.
- Standard TTL Level logic controlled (AVR, Arduino, 8051, PIC, ARM)
- The module is compliant with international safety standards, control and load areas isolation trenches.