100uF 50V Electrolytic Capacitor is a high quality electrolytic capacitor which offers long life and high reliability. Electrolytic Capacitors are most commonly used type of capacitors in Electronic Circuits.
Electrolytic capacitors are used in huge quantities, They are able to provide a larger capacitance per volume than other types of capacitor. This gives them very many uses in circuits where high currents or low frequencies are involved. Electrolytic capacitors are typically used most in applications such as audio amplifiers of all types (hi-fi to mobile phones) and in power supply circuits.Like any other capacitor, it is necessary to understand the advantages and limitations of these capacitors to enable them to be used most effectively.
- Capacitance: 100uF
- Voltage: 50V
- Tolerance: 20%.
- Temperature: 105 Degrees C.
- Dissipation Factor (20 deg. C, 120Hz): 0.10%
- Impedance (20 deg. C, 100kHz): 0.162 Ohms
- Ripple Current (100kHz): 615mA
- Endurance: 3000 Hours
- Product Name : Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor
- 105 Degrees Celsius Long Life, Low impedance.
- Load Life: Degrees Celsius 4000 ~ 10000 hours.
- Low impedance at 100kHz with selected materials.
- Recommended for use in high-end audio equipment, high-frequency circuits, or switching DC to DC step-up / step-down power supply circuits.
- Type: Radial
- Lead Feature: For Standard Category Temperature Range: -40 ~ + 105 Celsius(6.3~100V)
- Rated Voltage: 25V;
- Capacitance: 100uF;
- Capacitance Tolerance: ±20%(120Hz,+20 Celsius);
- Max Ripple Current at 105 Celsius 120Hz: 81mA;
- Standard Load Life: 2000hrs
- Body Size: 6.3 x 7mm/0.25″ x 0.28″(D*L);
- Lead Length: 29.5mm/1.16″, 24mm/0.94″;
- Lead Pitch : 2.5mm/0.098″
- Lead Diameter :0.5mm
- Size : 100pcs 100UF 25V 6.3x7mm
- Package Content : 100(+/-2%) x Electrolytic Capacitors.
- Electrolytic Capacitors have 2 Polars – Positive and Negative.