A simple castor wheel that can rotate in all directions. It is commonly used as a front wheel in differential driven robots. The ball bearings inside it provide smooth rotation of the wheel enabling less drag for the robot. Can be found in line follower, obstacle avoider and other robots. It can be mounted under robots or other larger objects to enable easy movement or rolling of the robots or objects.
- This Ball caster wheel Big is an omnidirectional wheel.
- This caster wheel comes with a red cap over it.
- This wheel can be used as the neutral wheel for the small robot.
- The caster wheel makes the robot to walk or move at a more flexible and comfortable way.
Specifications of the Castor Wheel
- Centre Ball diameter: 15mm
- Space between screw fittings: 25mm
- Multidirectional rotation
- Material (Ball): stainless steel
- Material (Outer Ring): Plastic