Get started with wifi home automation projects instantly this bundled kit -based wifi development contains: 1 x esp8266 nodemcu development board 1 x 2 channel relay module 1 x jumpers set 1 x usb cable these are all the parts needed for getting started with your wifi home automation project, and it is all in one kit. Specifications: Nodemcu (esp-12e) wifi development board (amica): -Gpio, pwm, iic, 1-wire and adc all in one board. -Fast development, with the nodemcu firmware -cp2102 based usb-ttl included, plugandplay -10 gpios, every gpio can be pwm, i2c, 1-wire -onboard pcb antenna -breadboard-friendly usb cable : Usb micro (nodemcu compatible) 2-channel relay board: – 10a (230 v) – inbuilt opto-couplers – 2 channels where to use: -College projects -hobby projects -iot projects -home automation -product development -prototyping we hope this helps you build amazing projects.
About this item:-
- 1 X ESP8266 NodeMCU Development Board, 1 X 2 Channel Relay Module, 1 X Female to Female Jumpers Set, 1 X USB Cable.
- These are all the parts needed for getting started with your wifi home automation project, and it is all in one kit.
- Esp8266 cp2102 nodemcu lua esp-12e wifi serial wireless module
- This 2 channel relay module can be used to control various appliances, and other equipments with large current. It is ideally suited to controlling larger voltages in your project through Wi-Fi.
- A relay is an electrically operated switch having a set of input terminals for a single or multiple control signals, and a set of operating contact terminals. The 2 channel relay module by Robotbanao can be used to activate up to 250V AC and 30V DC. NodeMCU is built on the ESP8266 technology to take advantage of the abundant resources available on the web. This comes with a set of 60 rainbow coloured jumper wires that can be used for interconnecting electronic components on breadboard.