The ESP8266 NodeMCU CP2102 board has ESP8266 which is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. It offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing it to either host the application or to offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor. The ESP8266 NodeMCU development board – a true plug-and-play solution for inexpensive projects using WiFi. The module arrives pre-flashed with NodeMCU firmware so they’re ready to go – just install your USB driver (below). ESP-12 Lua Nodemcu WIFI Dev Board Internet Of Things board contains a full ESP8266 WiFi module with all the GPIO broken out, a full USB-serial interface, and a power supply all on the one breadboard-friendly package.
About this item:-
- Esp8266 cp2102 nodemcu lua esp-12e wifi serial wireless module
- Open-source, Interactive, Programmable, Low cost, Simple, Smart, WI-FI enabled
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLL, regulators, DCXO and power management units
- Onboard USB to serial chip to easily program and upload codes from the Arduino IDE