Advance Metal Chassis is powder coated Metal chassis for robots. Easy to mount the motors on the place by using normal motor mount nut.
It can either be used in skid steel configuration (4 motors) or differential configuration (2 rear wheels + 1 front castor wheel). The body contains perforated holes for easy mounting of various size circuit boards and other mechanical components.
This Chassis board is widely used as a mechanical frame structure of the mobile robots. It is the backbone of the robot, where we arrange and connect everything like motors, sensors, and wheels. It gives you the base to build our robot and allow you place your components according to requirements.
- Available in two color red & grey ( We will ship randomly)
- Many perforated holes have given for easy attachment of the development board and sensors
- Center Shaft gear motor and side shaft gear motor can be used for this chassis
- Powder coated Metal chassis.
- Easy to mount motor structures.
- On Chassis holes for various circuit board mounting.
- On Chassis castor wheel mounting for differential robot and 4 wheel robot configuration.
- On Chassis castor wheel mounting for differential robot and 4 wheel robot configuration
- DC Side shaft motor and DC Geared Motor Mounting Supported
- Chasis Dimension: 200 x 105 x 50 mm (L x W x H)
- Sheet Thickness: 1mm
- Chasis Material: Steel (Powder Coated)