The 78M12 series of three terminal positive regulators are available in the TO-252 package and with several fixed output voltages, making them useful in a wide range of applications. Each type employs internal current limiting, thermal shut down and safe operating area protection, making it essentially indestructible. If adequate heat sinking is provided, they can deliver over 0.5A output current. Although designed primarily as fixed voltage regulators, these devices can be used with external components to obtain adjustable voltages and currents.
- Maximum Output Current IOM: 0.5A
- Output Voltage V0: 12V
- Continuous Total Dissipation PO: 1.25W
- IC Package: TO-252 SMD DPAK
- Type: Fixed Voltage Regulator
- Fixed output voltage: 12V
- Output current in excess of 0.5A
- Maximum DC input voltage: 35V
- Dropout voltage: 2V
- Suitable for CMOS, TTL and the other digital IC’s power supply.
- Internal short Circuit Current Limiting
- Internal Thermal Overload Protection
|Operating Temperature Range
|Storage Temperature Range